Twenty years ago last night, we were trick or treating in Columbia with the Diamonds. Twenty years ago today we were moving into our house in Gaithersburg.
Wow, we're about to approach 4 years in one place, which by far beat our record of 6 months. :) jgsjdrtrttokgkkkflgglhghphhlhlghhh' jjlh;lhlhlhlhtdl;hglhk jkkkkkkkkkkk kk That is from your oldest grandson who insisted he must type. I remember trick or treating with the Diamonds, and I remember running around the house without furniture, but I don't remember that we moved the day after Halloween, although i do remember that I got to bet he same thing trick or treating two years in a row because we didn't live in our house the year before. :)
4 comments:
That's a long time in one place. Bonnie Jean and I are still working on one year in one place at a time. Wouldn't mind not moving around so much.
I am definitely for staying in one place.
Sometimes I think it would be fun to live in a newer place with a more up-dated design, and then I remember what it is like to move...
But Utah may still be the place for us. Who knows!
Wow, we're about to approach 4 years in one place, which by far beat our record of 6 months. :) jgsjdrtrttokgkkkflgglhghphhlhlghhh' jjlh;lhlhlhlhtdl;hglhk jkkkkkkkkkkk kk
That is from your oldest grandson who insisted he must type. I remember trick or treating with the Diamonds, and I remember running around the house without furniture, but I don't remember that we moved the day after Halloween, although i do remember that I got to bet he same thing trick or treating two years in a row because we didn't live in our house the year before. :)
Nice to hear your memories!
= )
Post a Comment